Northrop Grumman Assoc Production Planning and Scheduler in Brigham City, Utah
Manufacturing and Production
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a supply chain manufacturing specialist to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Create and coordinates production schedules along with ensuring materials, and planning are available for production.
• Responsibilities include scheduling all program needs on one integrated schedule. Understanding of product movement, load level at a resource level.
• Responsibilities to include, but not limited to the following:
• Create, and status schedules in MS Project.
• Advises management and master scheduler of production status and escalate problems to ensure labor, tools, equipment, and services are provided as needed.
• Coordinates with other internal departments to ensure the movement of parts are timely.
• Works with support functions to ensure supporting documents are available before production
• Coordination of product movement across the value stream
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production