ManTech Facility Operations Manager in Hill AFB, Utah
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Facility Operations Manager
• Must be registered/certified or equivalent as appropriate for profession.
• Ability to apply problem solving methodologies and principles
• Task leader experience
• Understanding of IT practices and principles associated with facility and asset management
• Develops and maintains an Asset Management Plan
• Defines, tracks and controls software licenses and hardware throughout product lifecycle
• Supervises junior managers and support personnel
• Tracks and controls telephone inventory levels and coordinates phone requests issued within the organization
• Ensures facility safety and security
• Oversees operations and performs routine, day-to-day facility maintenance
• Coordinates with and/or assists base organizational work centers in minor plumbing repairs and electrical work.
• Orders maintenance and repair supplies as necessary
• Winter months: performs snow shoveling, snow-blowing, snow-plowing, snow removal and sanding to include both hand and mechanical spreading techniques
• Manages facility sanitation and ensures compliance with cleanliness standards; makes general recommendations to improve comfort/aesthetics of facility
• Oversees the AFNWC/NI vehicle program and operates vehicles (sedans, pickups, and vans) to transport passengers, supplies, or materials.
• Coordinates and/or assists base-supporting work centers with facility maintenance, including repairs to items constructed of lumber, concrete, metal and other miscellaneous materials using basic hand and power tools
• Develops and leads in-house facility management teams to accomplish annual and periodic goals/initiatives
• BA or BS degree (STEM-related field preferred) + 4 years of experience
• MS degree + 2 years of experience
• PHD + 1 year of experience
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.