Lockheed Martin Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - Hill AFB, Utah in Hill Air Force Base, Utah
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team as an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor at our Hill Air Force Base, Utah facility! This position requires demonstrated proficiencies in supervisory or management areas, designated to assist the Senior Site Representative (SSR) and be responsible for the production modification, quality of work, and safety procedures of assigned work shift. Responsible for
the analysis of the daily workload and task requirements for the aircraft.
Other responsibilities include:
• Review, analyze, plan, and document the completion of the workload for that assigned aircraft utilizing the management product.
• Assist and guide others in developing daily maintenance plans and ensure performance of those plans.
• Evaluate personnel, including verification of skills, training and experience.
• Oversees on-going maintenance actions, procedures, equipment and facilities. Ensures all aircraft maintenance is completed using the current applicable technical data.
• Manages and reviews the aircraft workbook documents, ensuring accuracy and completion on a daily basis. Review maintenance documents, aircraft inspection records, notes, recurring discrepancies and trends and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Performs budget, schedule, and resource analysis and reports results to the SSR.
• Manages and organizes the distribution for use of support equipment, to include powered support equipment and non-powered equipment equally to support production requirements. Ensures technicians are trained and current on the use of equipment.
• Coordinates with engineering aid to initiate and review appropriate quality deficiency reports, ensuring they are accurate, clear, concise and comprehensive.
• Conduct safety inspections and provide
safety related training to the assigned technicians. Directs periodic inspections and general overhaul and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts.
• Consults manufacturers' manuals for
specifications and determines feasibility of repair
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance and must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a
candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• At least 6 years experience with Fighter aircraft
maintenance or modifications.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in supervisory or
• Knowledge and application of Quality Assurance
practices, aircraft inspection and
• Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings and specifications.
• Knowledgeable in planning and/or other aircraft work instructions.
• In-depth knowledge of aircraft structures, systems, and/or aircraft Coatings applications, specifications, and inspection criteria.
• Proficiency in writing nonconformance documents.
• Knowledgeable of FOD and Tool Control processes.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Previous or current experience as a Lead, with expertise in Modifications and Depot maintenance.
• In-depth knowledge of F-35 aircraft structures and/or
• Low Observable Coatings application.
• In-depth knowledge of F-35 Coatings applications,
specifications, and inspection criteria.
• Aircraft Logistics Information System (ALIS) experience
• Knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management System
• Excellent teaming skills
• Ability to work independently and without direct
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.