Northrop Grumman Facilities & Maintenance Production Planner in Magna, Utah
Manufacturing and Production
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Propulsion Systems is currently seeking a Facilities and Maintenance Production Planner to join the team at our Bacchus, Utah plant.
Role description & Responsibilities:
The Facilities and Maintenance Production Planner Scheduler will be responsible for ensuring craft personnel have accurate job plans to include corrective, preventative and project activities each day. Additionally this position will be responsible for coordination with Operations integrated factory schedules to ensure maintenance access to facilities and equipment.
• Successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Presentation skills and ability to clearly communicate initiatives plans and expectations. Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Power Point and CMMS (Maximo).
• Ensure tools, plans, people and material are available to Engineering and Crafts to complete assigned workloads
• Maintaining a safe work environment (personal and professional)
• Act as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers including facilitation of weekly customer status meetings.
• Candidate should have a demonstrated commitment NGC business Code of Ethics, the ability to lead others, build teams, and create an environment of continuous improvement using Lean Mfg. principles.
• Demonstrated organizational skills for documentation and reporting Maintenance activities.
• Demonstrated skill and initiative in resolving Process conflicts and logistical issues.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production