System One Services QA Vendor Surveillance in Ogden, Utah
QA Vendor SurveillanceOgden, Utah
Category:Industrial & Manufacturing
System One is looking for an experienced QA professional with vendor surveillance experience local to Ogden, UT. Must be familiar with QC Mechanical, QC Welding and NDE. The need is for approximately 2 days per month.
System One to provide personnel to perform fabrication witness points, inspections and fabrication oversight as requested by Exelon ISFSI Project Management and the Exelon QA Task Manager. Fabrication witness points, inspections points for the Transportable Storage Cannister (TSC), and the Vertical Concrete Cask
(VCC) Shells, Damaged Fuel Cans and VCC Construction are determined by current fabrication schedules.
Inspectors shall be qualified to perform Quality Control and Verification Inspections/surveillances on Important to Safety (ITS) components. Inspectors shall possess the certifications, skills and experience
level commensurate with the work to be performed.
Personnel shall provide their reports and findings to Exelon
ISFSI Project Management and the Exelon QA Task Manager.
Activities shall include, but may not be limited to, the following:
· Monitoring of general fabrication/construction activities,
· Performance of surveillance activities (HOLD and Witness Points),
· Performance of audit activities
· Material Receipt Inspections
· Ensuring that deficiencies identified during the inspection/review are entered into the Exelon Corrective Action Process (CAP) and NAC initiates a non-conformances report.
· Produce and submit inspection reports to Exelon ISFSI Project Management and the Exelon QA Task Manager.
Personnel will issue a full technical report covering each inspection activity, or a weekly report covering inspection activities, if providing services for more than one day during the week. This report will cover the scope of the inspection and technical findings (test certificates, pictures, etc.) together with any recommendations in the event of nonconformance to the specification or drawing requirements.